An ordinary cigarette lighter? No Way! This is an electric shock lighter. When you press the button at the top of the lighter to ignite the flame you get an electric shock instead of a flame. The shock is not painful but is strong enough to make your victim jump with surprise.
This is a great joke to play on your friends and family, tell them to take a look at the flame on your new lighter and then zap, the look on their face says it all! The lighter uses 3 AG13 batteries which are included. The lighter itself is silver and is the same size as a normal lighter.
See if they can hold onto the lighter during the shock. It may even help them to kick the habit. They will laugh with you when they know it is a shock lighter.